West Forsyth Pain Management is a multidisciplinary pain management office conveniently located in Clemmons, NC directly off interstate 40. We are currently accepting new patients. Ask your doctor for a referral.
What We Do
- We believe that understanding your pain diagnosis is integral to your success in helping us to help you manage your chronic pain syndrome.
- Therefore, education is a valuable tool that we firmly believe in. Your wellbeing is in our best interest. Many times chronic pain can affect your mood significantly.
- We work closely with a pain psychologist who can assist with the treatment of these disorders that may contribute to your chronic pain syndrome.
- We will refer you for consultations with other specialists as necessary.
- We also work closely with a physical therapist who can provide concomitant care to improve your quality of life.
- Medication management is offered and we continue to adjust medications to provide you with the best possible care and options that are available.
- We offer minor procedures in our office and will refer to the appropriate specialist if necessary.
Meet the Team
Richard Rauck, MD
Dr. Rauck graduated from Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School of Medicine in 1982, after receiving his B.S from Davidson College in Davidson, NC, graduating magna cum laude. He completed his residency in anesthesiology in 1985 at the University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine at Cincinnati Ohio. In 1986 he completed a Fellowship in pain medicine at University of Cincinnati College of Medicine at Cincinnati Ohio. Dr. Rauck is board certified in Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology.
Amanda Zimmerman, PA-C
Mandy is a Certified Physician Assistant who has been in practice for over 22 years, with the past 15 years in pain management. She has extensive experience in managing chronic pain with medication management and procedural intervention. Amanda is cofounder of the Carolinas Pain Society and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the North Carolina Association of Physician Assistants.
Include a short bio with an interesting fact about the person.
Take the next step...
West Forsyth Pain Management is dedicated to improving function in chronic pain patients by providing diagnosis, consultations, referrals, education and therapy.
If you have a medical emergency, Call 911 immediately.
WFPM is an outpatient facility. Regular hours are Monday thru Thursday 8am-4pm and Friday 8am-12pm.
We take calls after hours to answer your questions and take care of some non emergent matters
We accept most commercial insurances, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Thank You for the consideration of allowing us the honor to treat your chronic pain patients.